The Vins Henri Brecht insure that the data collection and the treatment of your confidentials datas, from the website https://www.vins-henri-brecht.fr, are conform to the general regulation about the protection of the confidentials datas (GRPD) and to the informatic and freedoms law.
For further information about the protection of your confidential datas, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Your confindentials datas are collected by Marie-Christine BRECHT which information are in the legals notices.
Why my confidential data are used ?
The information that you communicate on the website https://www.vins-henri-brecht.fr allow us :
- to respond to your information request
Which are the confidential data used ?
The confidential data that can be collect on the website are principally use by the editor for the management of the relationships with you, and in case for the treatment of your confidential data.
The confidential data collected are :
- Lastname et Firstname
- Email address
Conformally to the law, we preserve the confidential data for a delay of three years from the last date of the website connection.
The confidential data can be shared with a third party exclusively in the European Union, in these cases:
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the commentary zone;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access to his confidential data;
- when the website uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations;
- if required by law, we may transmit the data to respond to claims against us and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
How can I exercise my right to access, modify, oppose and delete my data?
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise it either:
- By email to info (@) vins-henri-brecht.fr;
- By post to the address mentioned in the legal notice;
Due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data that is incumbent on us, your request can only be processed if you provide proof of your identity, including the production of a scan / photo of your valid ID in case of electronic application or a photocopy signed in case of request sent by post.
The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
A data protection officer, Marie-Christine BRECHT, is at your disposal for any question concerning the protection of your personal data. You can contact him at info (@) vins-henri-brecht.fr
What about cookies ?
For more information about the cookies, we invite you to consult the website : https://www.cnil.fr/
By browsing the site https://www.vins-henri-brecht.fr, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
For more information on the use, management and removal of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs to track the volume, type and traffic of the site, improve the interactivity and performance of our website and more generally to improve the service we offer to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google cookies: measure the audience of the site and the monitoring of advertising campaigns
- Cookies “Social networks”: allows according to the social network to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account, Google +, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- WordPress cookies for technical use necessary for the proper functioning of the site (language used, display resolution, site operating system, etc.)
What are we likely to communicate to you ?
Les utilisateurs peuvent recevoir des communications du site https://www.vins-henri-brecht.fr dans le cas d’une
- response to a request for information
How do we protect transmitted data ?
Our website is secured by a SSL certificate Let’s encrypt and starts with https: //. A small padlock must appear next to the address of the website.
Our website is hosted on a server located in France.
We regularly perform updates of our CMS and extensions used to take into account the correction of any bugs or security flaws.
Our devices have security features to protect them from unauthorized access attempts or loss of information.
What about external links to partner sites ?
The user may access, through the hypertext links on the website, partner sites that are not governed by these provisions for the protection of personal data. The user is therefore invited to examine the rules applicable to the use and disclosure of the information he has provided on these sites.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is entirely the responsibility of its publisher.